Grazioli Angelo & F.lli was founded in 1951 by Angelo, Edoardo and Lodovico Grazioli in a period that, in the wake of the Second World War, was characterised more than any other time in Italian history by important productive, economic and social progress. Since the very beginning, the company produced metal parts from its premises located in Fara Gera d’Adda, in the lower part of the province of Bergamo, in the Lombardy Plain, an area where a large number of production sites in Northern Italy are concentrated.
The evolution and the growth of the company led to specialisation over the years in contract precision mechanical machining in small and medium-sized runs on items produced from metal bars or via hot moulding.
Specialised in the production of rail shafts, shafts, planetary pinions, small welded components, moulded items or small casting, thanks to the professionalism of its personnel and the technology it possesses, the company is able to guarantee quality products and a precise and efficient service.
Over the years, the company has focused on the supply of components for motors, gearboxes, powertrains and axles for tractors, earth-moving equipment and industrial vehicles for the most important sector companies on an international level, shipping to their plants worldwide.